Minio Offers the Ease of Building Cloud-Native Applications on Packet's Bare Metal
With Minio and Packet users have access to:
- Scalable and persistent object storage for your Docker infrastructure
- Build exascale object storage with Minio and Kubernetes
- Deploy object storage on SSDs, JBODs, SAN or any virtual disks
- Build multi-cloud applications
- Bring cloud applications to enterprise NAS and distributed filesystems
Minio is fully supported on Arm64, with binaries provided for download. The most current release is dated to August 5, 2017.