VMs take tens of seconds to boot, but Hyper is able to launch instances in less than a second.
With the Container revolution comes a variety of real world problem. Hyper addresses some key issues for production container workloads by melding the concept of application containers with virtualization.
- Performance - Minimal footprint, super fast boot times.
- Security - Hardware enforced isolation.
- Portability - Build, ship and run on any hypervisor.
- Immutable - No moving parts inside of a HyperVM to be configured or managed.
- Production Ready - Virtualization is mature, so Hyper is "Plug & Play".
Sign Up Today
Try it on Bare Metal w/ $25 in Credit